Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A little more for those far away

So we know that a lot of people wish they could be here that don't live close and have of course pleaded for more and more photographs of our new addition. So being the kind and generous people that we are Karalee and I have decided to submit to the requests and continue to supply you with your dose of new cuteness.


Mommy thought we needed a better looking new family photo.



Daddy's little Punk Rock Princess

See she has a body not just blankets.



Zoey looking at daddy, thanks for the diaper change.




I do believe its about lunch time mom.



And just in case you all needed.....here's your sign.






Mommy's little sleeping angel





2 comments:

Georganne said...

Ahh...she's adorable. I love the body shot. Look at those spindly little legs! So cute.

Georganne said...

Wesley just came up and saw the pictures and said, "Oh there she is!! Baby O.E." And then he laughed. But he laughed in a way that means he wants to see her. Really. I'm not making it up. I know my child's laugh.